Perth Builders: Home Modifications, Mills Homes
Perth builders for home modifications:
We modify homes for the disabled, elderly & handicapped
At Mills Homes, we have a specialist team of expert skills in disability, independent living modifications for Perth homes. Often, there is no need to demolish your home or move home. Instead, it may be very possible to simply adapt your home, you can continue to enjoy the comforts and convenience of your home life.
Now, more than ever, home modifications are in high demand, especially with an increasing number of individuals living independently for longer.
Perth home modifications for independent living
We can help modify your home in many ways, for example:
- provide disabled ramps (access ramps or entrances)
- widen doors for wheelchair access
- create bathroom and kitchen modifications (e.g. easy-to-use tap sets, appropriately sized work spaces and benches, appropriate toilets & showers)
- safety modifications
- build steps and paths to suit individual needs
- install handrails/ grab rails
- install elevators or lifts
- add a new feature to your home
- provide sealed pathways to your front door
- modify bedrooms
- install movement activated sensor lights
- install emergency alarms and electronic devices
- install wheelchair friendly storage spaces, letterboxes and bin areas
Mills Homes is a privately owned, boutique Perth based building company, overseen and owned by Gary Mills. With over 25 years of building experience behind us, we have the expertise and skills to build or modify your home in any way that is required.
Talk to us today and find out how Mills Homes can help modify your home.