“All Mills Homes are custom-designed to suit the individual personalities of our clients.
We pride ourselves on being a boutique building company catering to the Perth metropolitan area. We’ve earned a solid reputation in the Australian building industry as a provider of luxury homes, offering value for money and a comfort level which goes beyond our clients expectations.
Every member of Mills Homes, from our Perth head office staff to our qualified tradespeople, are committed to making the construction process a stress-free, pleasurable and rewarding experience for every one of our valued clients.”
How You Benefit
- You come first - We understand that customer service and satisfaction is everything in the building industry. After all, we’re creating something very personal for you – your very own home, a home customised especially to suit you and your family’s lifestyle. That’s why we give all clients our full attention, along with with our respect and care.
- You don’t pay extra - We’re boutique so we can keep the cost down. We’re small, but we’re savvy and slick - with streamlined systems, minimal wastage and maximal efficiency.
- We’re flexible – As boutique builders, we can offer you far more freedom of choice with your build than larger building corporations. You can express your creativity and individuality within one of our existing designs or by using a free complete design service to custom design and build to your specification.
- We design slowly, build quickly - we take plenty of time to listen to you – thoroughly – and suggest innovative design solutions that we want you to be 100% happy with. Because when it comes to luxury homes, every detail matters. Then, our nimble team will build quickly and skilfully, bringing your dreams to life.
- We listen to you - It’s essential that we understand your needs and wants – not ours. We take the time to understand your objectives completely, then give you our professional input to make it happen.
- We’re reliable - We’re there for you every step of the way, from the very first meeting, right through to completion and after construction follow-up. Plus, we know only too well that timing and organisation are key in ensuring there are no unpleasant surprises.
- You’ll receive quality workmanship - Gary has been in the building trade for 25 years and understands the importance of doing the job properly. He uses only the best, most appropriate materials and tradespeople. Plus, he oversees all stages of construction, ensuring excellent workmanship throughout the entire project.
Want to know more?
We pride ourselves on being Perth's best boutique building company.
Gary Mills has been in the building industry for over 25 years and manages one of Perth’s premier boutique building companies. With a background in accounting (Bachelor of Commerce), he went on to become a registered builder and founded Millstone Homes in 2010. He prides himself on being an active member within the company and enjoys the satisfaction of seeing projects through to completion.
Cameron AitchisonOperations manager
Cameron brings a wealth of experience to his role, with his industry knowledge and his experience in managing teams. He knows how to get the best out of people and combines his long career as a bricklayer and construction supervisor with his background is in the sporting field as a Technical Director. This gives him a unique insight into motivating, organising and preparing our team to ensure clients have the best possible experience.
Lianne MooreBusiness Development manager
Lianne has been with Millstone Homes since day one, she’s experienced in sales and customer relations and has strong focus on customer service. With an HIA qualification in Contracts Administration, Lianne has significant knowledge of the industry and is dedicated to ensuring client’s feel valued and well cared for.
Eric SteketeeConstruction Manager
Eric’s 36 years in the Perth building industry began as an apprentice bricklayer, having gained his Builders Registration in 1987. Eric’s has completed over 419 custom designed homes in Perth, WA. This vast on the job experience has resulted in a wealth of knowledge both technical, supervisory and managerial. Eric is extremely hands on and is involved in every project through the entire process.
Carl McGoughAccounts Manager
Carl has been with Mills Group WA since the it opened. He has a strong background in accounting, with extensive experience. Carl’s area of expertise is managerial accounting and he oversees all accounting procedures within the company reporting to the Operations Manager and MD.
Carly ThomasClient Liasion
Carly is new to Mills Group WA, she is experienced in sales and customer service and brings with her an Advanced Diploma of Interior Design giving that extra layer of support to all clients. Carly is committed to making the process as fun and simple as possible and is passionate about being a part of our clients journey to build their new home.
Ettore has been in the building industry for more than 20years primarily in drafting & design and has designed structures on all scales including large commercial, office & warehouse building. He found his passion in designing custom homes and enjoys helping our clients create their dream home.
Andre works as a Construction Supervisor at Mills Homes.
He has over 10 years of experience in the construction industry and is a wealth of knowledge. Coming from estimating and scheduling background he moved into a more hands on role as a construction supervisor.
As the newest member of the team he has fitted in extremely well and has built up a fantastic rapport with our clients.
Andre is a loving husband and father to twins.
What our customers say
“Building with Mills Homes was such a pleasurable experience.
Our project consisted of 6 homes in one development two town houses and four single storey’s, all homes were completed on time and on budget and to a very high standard…
- Sheldon and Meagan Patrick